If you’ve not done it before, rest assured that outsourcing a mechanical or electrical cost estimation to a freelance estimators like EES really isn’t difficult. We make it as painless as possible – we understand how little time you have and the importance of accuracy.
That’s why our approach to your M&E project costing is both highly professional and systematic. At every stage of the estimation process, our attention to detail is second to none. We’re thorough, consistent and reliable – so you don’t need to worry. Your costing will be right.
Here’s a quick overview of how it works:
- Send us your tender documents either online or by post, or we’ll visit to collect in person.
- We return a preliminary estimate evaluation, detailing scope of work, fees and return date.
- You review the evaluation, we make any amendments and you give us the go ahead.
- We review all project information, identify discrepancies or missing data and send you an RFI (request for further information).
- We issue quotation requests to suppliers and merchants and sub-contractor packages to companies of your choice.
- Information is processed using our estimating system software (amtech).
- If necessary, mid-tender interview or site survey takes place.
- Specific discounts, mark-ups and labour rates are applied to system software.
- Costing documentation is provided in the format of your choice by the return deadline.
- If required, we are also happy to attend post tender meetings, help resolve budget issues and provide ideas on value engineering.