Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Service
- Payment is 14 days of invoice date.
- All documents and information remain property of EES Estimating and Engineering Services Ltd until invoice is paid in full.
- EES Estimating and Engineering Services Ltd reserves the right to refuse, suspend or cancel any orders where payments of outstanding account has not been made by the due date.
- Precision of the ‘Take Off’ is subject to the condition and quality of the prepared Specification and Drawings as supplied. EES Estimating and Engineering Services Ltd will notify client if information is incomplete and/or unsuitable. If EES Estimating and Engineering Services Ltd has to make any monetary “Allowances” to form a compliant tender – The client is to review before tender submittal.
- Upon submission of completed estimate, it is the client’s responsibility to undertake appropriate adjudication to verify satisfaction of tender figures and clarification notes.
- If an estimate has been submitted without conducting a site survey due to time constraints or client refusal. EES Estimating and Engineering Services Ltd will not be held responsible for tender inaccuracies due to lack of information.
- EES Estimating and Engineering Services Ltd discount structure is suggestive only. If the client would like us to apply preferential terms these will need to submitted to EES at the same date as order.
- Where every effort is made to check supplier / Sub-contractor quotations for compliance – EES Estimating and Engineering Services Ltd is not responsible for mistakes made by third parties.
- Allowances for Prelims, Design cost, Testing and Commissioning, Water treatment are generally guide figures (unless quotations obtained) for client to review.
- The client is to provide EES Estimating and Engineering Services Ltd with supply chain of sub-contractors, Suppliers and merchant / wholesalers. If a list is not provided EES Estimating and Engineering Services Ltd will not be held responsible of non-compliant tenders due to prices that could not be obtained.
- The estimate file was priced using the Amtech Database, Merchants as listed, Specified Manufacturers, a Nominated or Non-nominated Sub Contractors. Labour norms are based on TSI Luckins.
- EES Estimating and Engineering Services Ltd will apply OH&P, Labour Rates, Prelims and Design (if applicable) cost are suggestive. The client should review and alter to suite their individual requirements.
- All Estimates / Tender documents provided by Estimating and Engineering Services Limited are logged and hard copies are retained in house for 6 months. Soft copies will be held for 2 years. Unless instructed otherwise by client.
- EES Estimating and Engineering Services Ltd is primarily employed for estimating purposes. Design intent is preliminary for tendering purposes only, and is not finite. The client is to review the initial design concept before submittal.
- EES Estimating and Engineering Services Ltd will issue a “Clarification” document with the tender. This will state any inclusion / Exclusions and highlight any project anomalies. The Clarifications will form part of the estimate and is strongly advised to be submitted with tender return.